Notes for Contributors
The following are the guidelines to authors who would like to send their papers to TER.
- Submit a soft copy of the paper to the Chief Editor. Name(s) and addresses of the author(s) should appear only on the cover page to make it easy to send manuscripts anonymously to reviewers. The cover page should contain only the title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, contact address, telephone and e-mails. The next page should contain the title and abstract of the paper.
- Electronic manuscripts should be submitted in two versions; one in PDF and the other in Microsoft Word for Windows.
- The paper should include an abstract of not more than 200 words, and should be limited to 10,000 words including abstract, tables, figures, notes and references or bibliography.
- Authors are held responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the references.
- All notes should be put at the bottom of the page as footnotes,and should be as brief as possible.
- Care should be taken in presenting mathematical expressions. Subscripts and superscripts must be exactly placed and clearly marked. Identify Greek letters and unusual symbols by writing their names in the margin, and circling them at the first occurrence in the paper. Equation number should be placed at the right margin.
- All figures and tables must be clearly and properly marked and labelled, and should be in black and white.
- Avoid plagiarising. We test plagiarism for all papers, and strictly, no uptake of any plagiarised manuscripts for TER.